Yorkshire Premier Lounge®
Treat yourself to a relaxing experience in the Yorkshire Premier Lounge before your flight
Get your trip off to the perfect start
- Exclusive lounges whether you're travelling business or leisure
- Delicious snack menu (view sample menu)
- Speciality teas, fresh coffee, soft drinks, wine, beers and spirits
- Champagne and Prosecco available (for an additional charge)
- Unlimited superfast free Wi-Fi
- TVs, newspapers and magazines
- All welcome - whoever you're flying with
New upgraded lounge in a fabulous location with runway views opens in April 2018 - details coming soon!
We accept the following passes (subject to availability):
- Priority Pass
- Institute of Directors
- Lounge Pass
So that all of our guests can enjoy a pleasant stay in the Yorkshire Premier Lounge we ask that a few house rules are followed:
- A smart casual dress code applies - appropriate footwear should be worn; dresses, skirts and shorts should be just above the knee or longer; and please refrain from wearing sportswear (such as baseball caps, shorts, team or tour shirts), vest tops for men, clothing with offensive slogans or fancy dress
- Food and beverages may not be removed from the Yorkshire Premier Lounge
- Please drink responsibly
Kindly also note that:
- We do not allow group bookings, whereby a booking, or separate bookings, results in either a group of 9 or more people (whether adults, children or infants); or a group of 7 or more people (where the group is adults only). We regret that failure to comply will result in access being denied and no refunds will be given.
To contact the Yorkshire Premier Lounge email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call 0113 391 3266 between the hours of 0900-1600 daily.