Airport Company Positions:
No Current Vacancies
To download an application form please click here
Other On - Airport Positions
AVIATION SECURITY OFFICER
Rate of Pay:- £6.95 per hour
Part time positions mainly available fixed term contract to 31.10.14 6 days on 3 off, 6 hour shifts minimum 20 - 30 hours per week with possibility of overtime. Early shifts will begin at 3 or 4am late shifts will end at 19.00 but can vary due to operational requirements. A flexible approach to working is required to meet the demands of a busy and variable flight schedule. Officers may be rostered and must be available for split shifts. Basic shift lengths are 3-4 hours. Some seasonal full time positions may be available.
This is a seasonal post and applicants will be required to assist in the Security Screening Zone at peak times and to assist with the following:-
• Passenger preparation for the security process and loading of bags for x-ray
• Searching of passengers and their luggage and use of testing equipment
• Patrol and guarding duties
• Some possible x-ray screening duties
Applicants should be flexible available for shift work 24 hours and hold a full, clean driving licence. This is essential as Omni Serv may require staff to work at other sites in the UK if requested to do so.
Applicant competencies required are:
• Fluent English language capability, both written and spoken;
• Interpersonal and customer service awareness and skills;
• Smart appearance;
• Full five year checkable work history. Full details must be given on the application form.
• Not colour Blind.
• Reasonably fit due to physical aspects of job and prepared to stand for fairly long periods.
• Must have valid Passport/Drivers License.
• Must have an e-mail address and regular access to e-mail
Closing date for applications is 30 April 2014. Due to expected high volumes of applications it will not be possible to contact all applicants. Start dates will vary during March to May following full reference and criminal record checks.
Incomplete application forms will be rejected. Please fully complete all sections of the application form.
Applications should be sent to Sharon Smith, Omni Serv, Leeds Bradford International Airport, Whitehouse Lane, Leeds, LS19 7TU
Download the application form
Part Time Customer Service Agent
Arrow Private Hire is one of the UK’s largest Airport Private Hire companies.
As part of our continued expansion, we are looking for a reliable individual to work as a Customer Service Agent at our office at Leeds Bradford Airport and our Call Centre in Horsforth, Leeds.
The successful applicant must be:
Flexible - Must be able to work days, evenings and weekends
Have a basic geographical knowledge of the local area
Excellent communication skills
Please email your CV in the first instance to email@example.com
Please insert the word LBACSR into the subject box when emailing.
If you have applied previously, we thank you for your interest but we will not consider a new application.
Job reference: LBADEC2014