Fly to Sun and City with Ryanair
Ryanair and Leeds Bradford Airport are rewarding hard working students with a post-exam flight giveaway to celebrate their sponsorship at Leeds Summer Ball 2013.
Ryanair operate 26 destinations from Leeds Bradford, Yorkshire’s gateway airport, to sun and city destinations. Routes from Leeds Bradford offer an easy and cost effective solution if you’re still looking for a well earned break.
You can choose from a fantastic choice of destinations...
Ryanair and Leeds Bradford has teamed up to offer a fantastic trip for you and three friends to the beautiful city of Pisa.
Pisa is the gateway to the Italian region of Tuscany, which is famous for its art, history and evocative landscape.
The region is a most attractive holiday destination because of its high standards and selection of accommodation, but most of all because of the great variety of environmental, scenic, artistic, cultural and historical attractions.
A visit to Tuscany will show you man world-famed attractions, including the Leaning Tower’, but also numerous lesser-known jewels. From colourful outdoor food markets, spectacular natural parks, an ancient Etruscan mineral spa and a thousand narrow farm roads; Tuscany is a destination to suit all tastes.
To be in with a chance of winning these four flights simply respond to the following question on Twitter
"If you could go to any Ryanair destination from Leeds Bradford, where would you go and why?"
Tweet @lbiairport with your dream trip to a Ryanair destination from Leeds Bradford using #LeedsUniGetaway to enter...
Here's an example to get the creative juices flowing, ".@lbiairport I would love to go to Kos with Ryanair to chill on the beach after exams and soak up the rays #LeedsUniGetaway"
Be creative with your tweets and encourage your friends to retweet for a better chance to win.
Ryanair Flight Terms & Conditions
1. One return flight per [prize winner/passenger] as applicable.
2. Passenger must be over 16.
3. Flights are non-transferable. No changes or refunds permitted.
4. Booking requests must be emailed to email@example.com no later than 10th June within 7 days of prize award.
5. Ryanair will endeavour to book the requested dates but may offer alternative dates/routes depending on availability.
6. Ryanair cannot guarantee that a seat will be available on a requested flight, even if the flight route/date is included in a flight promotion.
7. These free flights cannot be used during peak periods, including but not limited to: school holidays, bank holidays and public holidays – see below for no travel periods.
8. Travel Period: Travel is permitted on Mondays to Thursdays & Saturdays only (subject to availability).
9. Passengers agree to comply with all Ryanair Terms and Conditions of Travel (see www.Ryanair.com).
10. A valid email address for the passenger must be specified when requesting the flight booking. Ryanair are unable to make a booking without a valid email address.
11. Payment for all taxes and charges must be made at the time of booking.
12. No booking will be confirmed until full payment has been authorised.
13. A booking is not confirmed until the passenger receives an email confirmation from Ryanair. Ryanair will not be responsible for any email delivery failure.
14. Online check in is mandatory for all passengers.
15. Checked baggage may be booked in advance. Please visit www.ryanair.com for details/charges.