5 Things to Check Out on Your New Website
18th December 2014
You may have noticed that we’ve created a brand new website, with you – our passengers - in mind! We do hope you like it.
To make sure you have all the information you need, right at your fingertips, we’ve introduced lots of great new features, check them out...
- 1. Not quite sure where you fancy for your next trip? Worry not, we’ve created a new website app ‘Inspire Me!’ where you can pick which category best suits your needs, and we will present you with suggested destinations. Easy as that! So whether you’re looking for a Romantic Retreat, Family Fun or fancy yourself a bit of a Culture Vulture – find the app at the bottom of our homepage.
- 2. We know how important it is to keep up to date with flight information when travelling, or picking up your loved ones from their flights. So we’ve created a new look Arrivals & Departures page, where you can find the latest flight information as it appears on our airport screens. What’s more – if you’re inclined to tweet, you can DM us to request flight updates to your Twitter inbox
- 3. The world is a wonderful place, with so much to explore. So much so, that sometimes you need a little more information to select your next trip. We’ve got you covered with our brand new destination guides, so you can discover where to go, flight schedules, what to do when you get there – and even the weather forecast in real time.
- 4. A new booking engine bar, making it easier for you to find and book your airport essentials such as car parking, fast track for security or for a little bit of pre-departure luxury, our Yorkshire Premier Lounge.
- 5. And finally, for a little bit of extra fun, we’ve introduced a new search bar function which displays your results on a baggage carousel. But look out, if you’re looking for something that’s not there you might just find an empty carousel.