Airport Lounges – Senior Lounge Host
The Lounges at Leeds Bradford® Airport
Leeds Bradford Airport (LBA) is one of the fastest growing regional airports in the UK, welcoming over 4 million passengers through our doors every year. We are committed to employing high quality people who are ambitious to succeed and support our exciting plans for the future, whilst delivering an outstanding service for our customers. We are currently recruiting a Senior Lounge Host to join our team from February 2019.
We aim to create an environment that focuses on delivering an excellent customer experience,whilst maintaining exceptionally high standards throughout the lounge at all times.
- Understand commercial activity and its impact to the business by actively promoting services and facilities for repeat business and maximise revenue. Support the identification, development and day-to-day management of the Lounge food & beverage offering.
- To influence the team, leading by example and maintaining the highest possible standards of integrity, customer focus, commitment to Leeds Bradford Airport, professionalism and respect for others in line with our Values and Behaviours.
- Ensure regular and accurate communication between the team and Lounge Manager
- Responsible for the presentation of all YPL products e.g. food & beverage, magazines etc, ensuring standards as to quality and quantity are consistently maintained
- Help the identification and implementation of positive levers that will affect the profit and loss account of the Lounges, for example increasing income or reducing cost lines.
- To constantly seek customer feedback and opportunities to develop the Lounge product in keeping with the continuous improvement framework.
- Hospitality experience
- Natural flare for customer service and friendly personality
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Flexibility to prioritise your own work and other people’s
- High standards of personal presentation and attention to detail
- Shifts between 04:30-20:30, 7 days per week.
- Permanent contract 37 hrs per week on a shift pattern that is aligned to the operational needs of the Yorkshire Premier Lounge
Please note, successful applicants will undergo a CRB check and will need a 5 year work/education history without any gaps, in order to obtain an airside pass.
To apply for this role please send your current CV and covering letter detailing why you should be considered for this role to email@example.com
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. Applications received without a covering letter will not be considered.
Closing Date for receipt of applications: Friday 21st December at 1200