Car Park PSV Driver
We are looking for experienced persons to join our fast growing business at Leeds Bradford® Airport.
Leeds Bradford® Airport now welcomes nearly 4 million passengers through our doors and is looking to grow further. We are committed to employing high quality people who are ambitious and want to be part of our exciting development plans, whilst delivering outstanding customer service.
To help us achieve this we are seeking highly motivated people with a positive attitude and the right approach when providing a service to our passengers and customers. To support the growth and increase in passenger numbers, Leeds Bradford Airport is now recruiting to join our established Car Parks team.
This is a challenging and exciting role, in which no two days are ever the same. You will work on a shift pattern, across 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week, therefore flexibility is key.
It is essential that you have experience of a customer facing role, ideally within a similar role and possess excellent communication skills. A flexible approach is also essential
Applicants must hold a current PSV (D licence) and a valid CPC (DQC Card) for this position, have a 5-year checkable work history and will be required to complete a basic CRB disclosure.
If you wish to be considered for this role please forward your CV with cover letter to Ann-Marie.Pearson@lba.co.uk the Car park Operations Supervisor.
Applicants must have a 5-year checkable work history and will be required to complete a basic CRB disclosure.
- Assist all customers, as and when required, throughout the entire Car Park operation
- Ensure that traffic flows are maintained at all times and that accurate and timely information is provided to both Car Park users and internal colleagues
- Assist with transportation of passengers to/from the terminal as and when required during the peak periods.
- Ensure all equipment is fully operational on a daily basis. This includes initial fault finding and rectification and cleaning of the equipment
- Emptying and restocking of coins/receipts in entry/exit columns as required
- Ensuring all areas are clean, tidy and litter picking duties are completed in all areas as per protocol
- All trolleys collected and replaced in bays at all times, making them available to passengers landside and within International/Domestic Arrivals
- Assist Car Park users who may have issues with entry/exit or payment issues
- Provide traffic management at peak times within the Express car park (and other areas, as necessary) and to provide assistance in the event of equipment failures
- Any other duty as reasonably requested by the Car Park Operations Supervisor
- PSV licence essential
- Team player with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Punctual and flexible to cover 24/7 shifts
- Driving licence essential
- Provide excellent customer service to all arriving/departing customers. Previous customer service experience advantageous
Please note, successful applicants will undergo a CRB check and will need to undergo a 5-year employment/background check, in order to obtain an airside pass. To apply for this role please send your current CV and covering letter to Ann-Marie.Pearson@lba.co.uk or post to Recruitment Department Leeds Bradford Airport, Whitehouse Lane, Leeds, LS19 7TU.
The closing date for this application is Wednesday 20th February 2019. Due to the expected high volume of applications if you have not heard from us by Friday 8th March you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.