Treat yourself to a relaxing lounge experience before you fly
Sit back and admire superb runway views in our 3 brand new luxury lounges:
We welcome guests from all airlines, our friendly and attentive lounge hosts are on-hand to ensure you have a wonderful visit.
Enjoy complimentary food and drink, newspapers and magazines. Stay connected, all of our lounges offer charging ports, free wifi and flight information screens for your convenience.
Travelling with children? Pick up a 'kids box' to keep them entertained, includes a colouring set, sandwich, fruit, snack and a carton of juice
The lounges are available to book for arrivals from 05:00 to 18:00 daily, and closes by 20:00. Guests are welcome to enjoy the lounge facilities for up to three hours before their scheduled flight departure time.
View our Lounge Gallery
We accept the following passes (subject to availability):
- Priority Pass - The Yorkshire Lounge or The White Rose Suite
- Dragon Pass - The Yorkshire Lounge
- Institute of Directors - The Yorkshire Lounge
To contact the Lounge team email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call 0113 391 3266 between the hours of 0900-1600 daily.
So that all of our guests can enjoy a pleasant experience we ask that a few house rules are followed:
- A smart casual dress code applies
- Food and drinks may not be removed from the lounges
- Please drink responsibly
Large group booking policy:
- Kindly note that we do not allow group bookings without our prior written approval, whereby a booking, or separate bookings, results in either a group of 9 or more people (whether adults, children or infants); or a group of 7 or more people (where the group is adults only). We regret that failure to comply will result in access being denied and no refunds will be given.
Our group booking policy, in line with our booking terms and conditions, ensures that all guests enjoy their time in the Lounges, are not disturbed by excessive noise and that the relaxed atmosphere is maintained. However, we are willing to consider requests from groups subject to availability and on a first come first served basis for the date of travel. For your group to be considered please complete the request form at the bottom of this page with as much detail as possible and we will contact you within 5 working days to confirm. If your visit is approved you will be asked to agree to a dress code and behaviour policy which will require a signature on the day.