Leeds Bradford Airport is supporting our NHS.
We are proud to be working in collaboration with Leeds Teaching Hospital, our skilled employees on furloughed leave have the opportunity to volunteer for secondments in key roles at the trust's hospitals; including cleaning, catering, portering and childcare support.
Giving back to Key Workers
As the country pulls together to overcome COVID-19, we would also like to give our wonderful key workers something to look forward to so we’re giving away a VIP airport experience to use when leisure travel resumes. The prize includes Fast Track, premium parking and access to our brand-new lounge, Aero Club – the best start to a well-deserved holiday.
Do you know someone who is going the extra mile? Nominate a key worker to win by tagging them in our social media posts. The competition closes on 31 April.
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants, or those nominated must be a key worker and be able to provide evidence of this.
- Entrants must be aged 16 or over, Leeds Bradford Airport employees or direct family members are not eligible to win.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost or delayed entries whether due to technical problems or otherwise.
- The winner will be informed of their win via social media and / or email if applicable within five business days of the winner being selected.
- It will be the responsibility of the winner to then reply and claim their prize. If the winner does not respond within five working days of the winning communication being sent and confirm these details within a further five working days, they will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be selected at random from the pool of entrants during the competition time frame.
- We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prize with another prize that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes, and prize-winners must accept prizes in the form offered. Prizes are not refundable or transferable.
- All entrants agree to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from this competition. This includes allowing Leeds Bradford Airport to post their entry and or name on the Company’s Facebook page and / or Twitter account and / or Instagram account and / or another distribution channel. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions.