Checking in at the Airport
- There are 2 check-in halls at Leeds Bradford Airport. For flights operated by Jet2.com you will check-in in Hall B, for all other operators you will check-in in Hall A.
- See the digital screens in the terminal to find out which check-in desks are open for your flight.
- Check-in opening and closing times vary by airline - see your airline for details.
- Self check-in kiosks are available for Ryanair and Flybe passengers and are located in the bag drop area in Hall A.
- You will find a ticket desk in both check-in halls to assist you with changes to bookings, general enquiries and ticket or airline information.
Checked in Online
- If you have hold luggage, you will need to use bag drop. For flights operated by Jet2.com you will bag drop in Hall B, for all other operators you will bag drop in Hall A.
- Self bag drop is available for Flybe and Ryanair passengers in Hall A. Proceed to self bag drop and follow the on screen instructions.
- If you are travelling with hand luggage only and have a valid boarding card proceed directly to Security to access all gates.
- Security will accept mobile or paper boarding passes, if your boarding pass is unable to be scanned, the ticket desks at check-in will be happy to assist you by printing a new boarding card.
Once you have a valid boarding card, proceed to Security to access all gates.
View or download our handy Terminal Map.